Buffalo River Truss started in 2014 after brothers, Mahlon and Monroe Miller noticed something after years of agricultural and small commercial construction: there wasn’t a good option for steel trusses in the South-central U.S. region.
Growing up doing construction with their brothers, Mahlon and Monroe had worked with a variety of both wooden and steel trusses. With quality steel trusses being hard to find they decided to look at building them.
That’s when they started Buffalo River Truss LLC. With an emphasis on quality raw materials and best welding practices, the company continues to grow and offer metal trusses that take agricultural construction and aesthetics to the next level!
Our Core Values
We know how important it is to find reliable suppliers in today’s construction industry. That’s why we focus on the following:
- Keep standard truss sizes in stock for shorter lead times
- Engineer approved drawings on all standard trusses
- Keep our set of engineer drawings updated and to code
- Offer trusses up to 100’ in width on a variety of roof pitches
- Customer satisfaction through rapid problem resolution
- High-capacity production and raw materials kept in stock